Our forefathers had a better handle on the Sovereignty of God. May I never forget this day and remember how God directs my steps. How I must, must stay focused on Him to hear Him tell me which way to go. And to obey without question. Providence has a reason and I must trust Him......
- When He gives me direction, when my child is hurting.
- When He makes me hesitate or wait, before just doing.
- When He prompts my heart to make a phone call.
- When He directs me to visit someone.
- When He reveals a need to me.
- When He desires for me to step back from a situation.
- When He allows someone to share their fear, to speak the scripture He puts on my heart.
- When He prompts me to pray
In all these ways, and many more, I am learning to trust. It is a life long process; I haven't arrived. But I am trying to have my eyes and ears more open.