October 12, 2010

Desperation

For the second time in a week I found myself at my husband's grave weeping in desperation. I wasn't there so much as to seek to be close to Jim, as was to pour out my cares and failures to the One who my husband is present with. Doing this single mom homeschool role is the hardest thing I have ever done.


Each time when I get done pouring out the good, the bad, and the ugly, I keep hearing Christ's sweet whisper to my heart..............


"....apart from me ye can do nothing."


"...love one another as I have loved you......"


Thank You for Your faithfulness and compassion on me, Lord! I am so sorry I try to run ahead of You and do things my way. I sure do make a mess of things.....Thank You for Your forgiveness and mercy and grace.......Grace, oh Lord, how I need Your grace to love others like You love me. I need Your grace to do what You have assigned me to do. Please help me hear Your voice and obey! In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: