June 29, 2012

Psalm 57:7

Psalm 57 has just been a precious psalm to me since March.
Reading it gives me strength, hope, and comfort. There is much going on that I choose not to share on here, but one thing is certain: My Jesus cares and wants me to cast all my cares upon Him.

Last week this verse spoke loudly to me:
"My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise."

Keeping my eyes on Jesus, keeping my heart clinging to Him, isn't always easy when life swirls around me like an angry storm at sea. There are days I feel so weak, so drained, so empty.....But my Lord promises many things and I cling to those promises.

This verse "My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise." It rallys me to keep my eyes looking up and my heart clinging to the One who deserves all the worship and praise. So I will sing......and I have made myself sing some nights especially when fear stalks around me and life seems to overwhelm me.

And thank you to all of you who pray for me and the boys. You just don't know how much those prayers hold us up some days. Hugs to you all!

No comments: