Once again, I have founded life to move faster than I can get to my computer to type. Somehow over 6 wks have flown by. I don't have time to try to catch up on everything the Lord has been doing in our lives. I will share some quick themes:
- Peace-God showed me how very precious His peace is that passeth all understand.
- Prayer-God continues to take me on a journey that deepens my prayer life.
- Servanthood-God has reminded me of how much of a blessing it can be to minister to others.
- Abiding-God has reminded me yet again that apart from Him I can do nothing, nothing great anyway.
- Perseverance-He has called me to do the hard things and will equip me if I look to Him to do it.
- Sovereignty-Again and again my Lord has revealed to me that my ways are not His ways, and my best plans are not His plans, but His plans are so much better.
- Friendship-Though my Lord allowed my very best friend, my beloved husband to be gone from my life, He has given me some amazing praying friends. Friends who are real and transparent, friends who pray for me and with me. Friends who make me better for JESUS!!