November 12, 2009

And They Shall Know....

"And they shall know that I am the LORD" I have found this phrase repeated several times in Ezekiel and a couple times it says " and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD" and "and thou shalt know that I am the LORD."

Alot of difficult situations are occuring right now in the lives of people I care deeply about. Some of it is scary and others overwhelmingly painful. But when wondering what is going on, I felt God whisper to my heart, "they shall know that I am the Lord." Through these difficult trials, God is going to reveal Himself to others, and also to me.

Our preacher gave us a message a few weeks back about how God is behind the dark clouds. With us we see, good or bad. But with Him it is good. He makes all things work together for good. I know that through my own trials the Lord teaches me more about Him and more about myself. So as the rain pours down and the sky seems to be falling, I cling to His words, "and they shall know that I am the LORD."

No comments: