January 24, 2011

Psalm 105:4

This is my battle cry for the next couple weeks....... Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore. To keep my eyes focused on my God and not the emotions within me. To keep my soul yearning for Him like my husband's memorial stone says Love Christ More Deeply. When the enemy comes creeping to steal my peace and joy, I am going to cling to Psalm 105:4. When he tempts me to travel to "If Only Island", I am determined to cling to His Word. When I feel like I am standing on the brink of a canyon, I will heed to the counsel of a friend and look up to my God instead of down in dispair.

The battle is set before me. I know what I must do....Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his face evermore. Pray for me to keep looking up. Thank you!

2 comments:

Jamie Parfitt said...

I'm so glad the canyon is gone! Praise the Lord for His Goodness!

Ana said...

I will