April 21, 2011

Words of Life to Me:

Psalms 121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.




This was in my son's Bible workbook last week as his memory verse. And each time he felt overwhelmed with school work, we recited it.



Again, another lesson for me as well......




I quickly I often forget Who is my helper............when the overwhelming responsibilities and tasks seem so HUGE.





The LORD, which made heaven and earth is where my help comes from




So, why should I doubt or fear or worry??




Psalms 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.



These are the beginning verses of my maternal grandmother's favorite Psalm. She lived in a valley and I am sure, often did look up to the hills and look to the LORD for help.



No comments: