September 14, 2012

Fret Not

Psalm 27:13-14I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Psalm 37:1-8 Fret not thyself.....Trust in the LORD and do good..............Commit thy way unto the LORD: trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.........Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself..........Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in anywise to do evil

Theses verse spoke to my heart today.
Wait on the LORD and Don't fret
Seems to be the major themes that God is trying to speak to me
Rest in HIM; don't fret.

Sounds so easy.......Psalm 27:11-12 say Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breath out cruelty.

Some times my own mind is the enemy, or should I say used by the Enemy. Sometimes my own emotions are like a weapon against my own soul.

And finally I do what is needed.............
I run...............
I run to Jesus and cling.........................
And wait for His Comfort to wash over me
Wait for His peace to come
And cry out to Him to help me fret not.

No comments: