January 26, 2010

Romans 15:13


Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.


I read through Jim's Bible last night. It is interesting and comforting to read what he circled or took note of. Tonight a friend shared a scripture referance with me. When I looked it up, I was brought to tears. Jim had it circled. I had read through Romans last night and never saw it circled. Yet here it was with several awkward circles around it, as if he was balancing his Bible and a child at the same time:) when he circled it. Many different thoughts came to me as I read it. But I would like to share this one: God was once again letting me know that He remembers me. He knows how my day went. He knows what I face in the days ahead. And in His great love He revealed another truth for me to cling to....more precious than gold and sweeter than honey.....


Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

1 comment:

joyful spirit said...

He is ever present my dear friend....thinking of you oh so much today and tonight.