June 23, 2008

For Such a Time As This

You ever had one of those moments that you realize that the Lord has been weaving various elements into your life for the very purpose of the thing in front of you? I am a stong believer in Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." And I can see how many things, including my husband's death and joining a church in another town, have shaped me to be exactly who I am today, where I am today, to be the tool in my Sovereign Lord's hand for the task at hand. And as strangely as it sounds, I even whispered a thank you for the death of my beloved so I could reach out in complete understand to another whose heart is bleed so for their loved one. And I can just see my honey smiling and singing, "Viewing here the works of God I sink in contemplation, Hearing now His blessed voice I see the way He planned"

No comments: