August 24, 2010

Melodious Words from Friends

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

"Praying for you!!!"

"I will pray"

"God is your strength and your deliverer. Jim is with Him....I know its hard but HE knows you and loves you, and is right there with you NOW."

"Praying for you! Hope you have a good night's rest!"

"A broken heart never heals but Jesus picks it up and holds it close and dries the tears with His faithful love. It is just "awesome". Only if you have been there (on both sides) can you possibly understand."

"Love you. "

"I will be praying for you. Have a great week and time with family....."

"Thinking of you all day-prayed lots-
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills shall be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee. Isaiah 53: 10"

No comments: