August 03, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Wow! It is August! July flew by and as I look at my calender I see why. Dentist appointments, eye appointments, chiropractor appointments, helping out extended family, family and friends helping us out, family trip, visit to a distant friend's home, Kids' camp, school prep. work and shopping along with all the daily chores and adventures of raising three boys for the Lord. No wonder time flies and I feel old:)

But oh, the blessings I see.......sermons that spoke life to me, victory in my children's lives, prayers answered, God's perfect timing revealed and just standing amazed at the glimpses I see of God at work.

There is no way I could play catch up with all the fingerprints of God on our lives these past many weeks. Just know that I feel blessed beyond measure!

No comments: