January 19, 2008

Hats

Years ago I went to a Mother's Day Tea and the speaker spoke about the many hats we wear as woman. Boy, did I ever feel like that this week: single mom, teacher, financial steward, daughter, student, provider, aunt, ladies fellowship organizer, humble receiver of gifts, snow removal operator, prayer warrior, sister, maid, dictator, and the list goes on and on. I am getting used to these different roles, but this week it seems I was switching them hourly. Like being on a track and veering to the right then suddenly left then doing a 180 and then a sharp left turn again........One role I never change from is child of the King. And I am ever thankful that the Holy Spirit never changes and is with me no matter what role I am doing. Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today and forever Hebrew 13:8

No comments: