June 06, 2011

Much behind on posting

There is much I need to post about. I am several weeks behind on how the Lord has been working on my heart and blessed me so undeserving around my birthday, and carried me through tough incidents and strengthened me to sing. I finally posted what my niece shared with me a month ago!

And I must confess I am still meditating on a man,
that I just can't get out of my mind,

Joseph of Arimathea.......I know, it has been almost a month since I posted about him. My pastor preached about the blood of Jesus washing away all our sin and all I could invision is Joseph lovingly carrying the body of my Lord, gently wrapping up my Jesus, tears running down his cheeks, and the blood of my Lord getting on him as he boldly honored the Master. The precious blood of the Lamb of God that washes away all my sin...........................

No comments: